Overview of Master of Computer Application
Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a professional postgraduate programme of two years focused on the development of application software in diverse areas. The objective of MCA programme is to impart a comprehensive understanding of computer application development using various computer programming languages. The programme unlocks the doors of flourishing careers in the sphere of Information Technology. It is a practical programmethat lays stress on the latest programming languages and tools to develop cutting-edgeweb applications, mobile applications, and software. The programme equips students with excellent programming skills, analytical skills, and problem-solving skills to solve specific problems for the end-users or clients.
Besides, Master of Computer Application (MCA) lays stress upon planning, designing, and developing complicated commercial application software and system software. Students who have a passion for coding, excellent problem-solving skills, they should opt this course. The courseopens avenues of salubrious careers in the sphere of information technology. The financial security, excellent career perspective, freedom to relocate, and lifelong prospects of learning make Master of Computer Application an ideal programme for Computer Science enthusiasts.Course Benefits:
There is no dearth of opportunitiesafter completing MCA, students should choose a career according to their interest, passion, and aptitude. Below are some popular career options after doing MCA.
- Undoubtedly, today the business world is united into the zone of mobile applications. Whether product or services-based business, there are mobile applications. That automatically creates a great opportunity for mobile application developers. After completing MCA, one can make a rewarding career as an Android App Developer, iOS App Developer, etc.
- Upon completion of MCA, one can make a career as a Business Analyst. Today, there is a great demand of Business Analysts in IT and non-IT companies. The job responsibility of a Business Analyst is to track the technical and non-technical aspect of the respective business and suggest key changes accordingly.
- After completing MCA, one can make a career as a software developer. Although there is cut-throat competition in this field, if you are equipped with excellent coding skills and supreme creativity, then you can make a rewarding career as a software developer.
- Apart from the above three, an MCA graduate can make a career as a Troubleshooter, System Analyst, Software Application Architect, Software Consultant, Hardware Engineer, Technical Writer, Web Designer, and Developer.
Eligibility Criteria for Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Candidates who have passed graduation in any stream from any recognized University, they are eligible for Master of Computer Application (MCA) programme.
Why Join Usha Martin University (UMU) for MCA Programme?
- MCA programme of Usha Martin University (UMU) equips students with concrete programming skills and algorithm development.
- With state-of-the-art academic infrastructure, cutting-edge labs, and highly intellect teaching faculty, the Computer Science department of Usha Martin University lays stress on innovation and constructive teaching methodology.
- Special focus on emerging areas of Computer Science like Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, and the Internet of Things.
- Good teacher-student ratio, excellent teaching-learning execution, smart classrooms, advanced labs, and well-stocked librarythat makes MCA course richly rewarding and wholesome experience.
- From the past few years, Usha Martin University's (UMU) placement record is going phenomenal. MCA graduates of Usha Martin University are getting decent employment opportunities in veteran IT companies like IBM, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Cognizant, etc.through campus placement.
Below are the fee structures of MCA programme.
- Registration Fee: INR 11,000
- Semester Fee: INR 42,000
- Exam Fee (semester wise): INR 2,500
- Training and Development Fees:INR 5,000
- Caution money (Refundable): INR 5,000