Overview of B.Pharma Course:
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) is an undergraduate programme of four years that focuses on the properties and impacts of pharmaceutical drugs. The programme makes students proficient in the formulation of drugs, its properties, and its impact on the human body. B. Pharma course equips students with essential skills that help them to counsel patients about medication and use of drugs. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) programme at Usha Martin University as per Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) the statutory body governing pharmacy profession in India. Core subjects that are taught during Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) are Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
The programme lays stress on human anatomy, drug dosage, action and reaction of drugs on the human body, active ingredients used in the formulation of drugs, and maintaining their quality in the storage. Besides, this programme prepares students and train them for industry-ready holistic pharmaceutical care in the practice setting. The industrial visit and practical session provide students a perfect exposure to real-world situations while learning.Benefits of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma):
- There is the option of higher studies in the sphere of pharmacy. Students may opt for Master of Pharmacy in specializations like pharmaceutics, pharmacology, biotechnology, and clinical pharmacology. Apart from this, there is the option of MBA.
- Upon completion of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma), one can make a career as a Chemical Technician. A Chemical Technician uses lab equipment and techniques to assist chemists and researchers to develop, produce, experiment, and evaluate various chemical products.
- After completing Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma), one can make a career as a Drug Inspector. A Drug Inspector has responsibility to monitor the safety, utility, and efficiency of drugs that have been manufactured before it is being sold at the counter.
- After completing degree in pharmacy (B. Pharma), one can make a career as a Pharmacist. A Pharmacist prescribes medicine or drug to the patients.
- Apart from the above four, one can make a career as a Health Inspector, Research Officer, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma):
Students who have completed 10+2 in Physics and Chemistry as a compulsory subject along with one of the Mathematics / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology subjects; they are eligible for Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) admission.
Why Join Usha Martin University (UMU) For Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) Programme?
- B. Pharma programme approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- A meticulously designed curriculum with an objective to nurture industry-ready employable workforce.
- B. Pharma programme lays stress on independent thinking, creativity, intellectual thinking, and innovation.
- A Highly disciplined and motivating academic environment with an extensive focus on practical learning.
- Registration Fee: INR 11,000
- Semester Fee: INR 60,000
- Exam Fee (semester wise): INR 2,500
- Training and Development Fees:INR 5,000
- Caution money (Refundable): INR 5,000