Diploma programmes equip learners with skills in a specific domain which enable them to get a entry or mid level job within or outside the state/country. These programmes impart domain knowledge of a profession with an opportunity for hands-on experience, wherever necessary.
All Diplomas of UMU have been designed to Facilitate learners to :
- Make an informed choice in their context.
- Contribute effectively under the supervision of teams of experts.
- Participate in-to-face interaction with market experts.
- Participatie in group discussions and seminars.
The University offers diploma programmes in Management, Engineering, Health Care Technology.
The Diploma programmes currently on offer are :
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering